When it comes to a nice crispy casserole of gratin, nothing beats the goodness of white quinoa.
With this gratin dish you can fill your heart and tummy with the delicious taste of cheddar and the wholesomeness of quinoa and broccoli. Check out the recipe below and know how!
WHAT YOU NEED
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line it with a baking sheet.
- Cook the white quinoa by bringing the water/vegetable broth to a boil and adding quinoa to it.
- Take the broccoli and line the florets on baking paper coating with a layer of olive oil and sprinkling with pink salt. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Put the small pieces of bread in a food processor to make crumbs.
- Take a pan and add olive oil and garlic. Add the breadcrumbs and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add the pink salt and pepper to the pot of quinoa. Add cheese and milk to it.
- Put the quinoa mixture to the baking dish and top it with roasted broccoli.
- Sprinkle the surface with cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F.
Your tasty and healthy gratin quinoa dish is ready to win hearts!