International Day of Happiness
Aristotle once penned ‘happiness depends on ourselves’ and when profoundly thought about his words of wisdom, it indicates being calm, kind, and wise in every possible situation. It is the key to sheer happiness & satisfaction. So, with this here’s a call for the upcoming International Day of Happiness 2023! The day which is celebrated on 20th March throughout the world reminds us that being happy is a human right and is worth celebrating.
Did you plan any joyful activities for this International Day of Happiness? If not, then we have come up with the best idea to celebrate happiness. To pour delight into your day of bliss and make it even more enchanting here is the super easy and healthy vegan Coconut Muffin recipe. Prepare the best vegan dessert with your family and rejoice in its luscious taste made with a peerless feeling of love.
Vegan Coconut Muffin
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 12-cup muffin pans and line them with 18 paper baking cups.
2. Pour 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar into a 2-cup measuring cup and fill it with the milk mixture.
3. Whisk Pride of India coconut flour, coconut sugar, arrowroot powder, and salt.
4. Whisk milk mix with coconut oil and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
5. Pour the dry flour mixture into the wet mixture and give it a good stir.
6. Bake it in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool in the pan set over a wire rack.
7. Arrange cooled cupcakes on a serving platter.
8. Frost with the desired frosting.
Coconut Muffin is ready.
Comments will be approved before showing up.