We are sharing a recipe of Coconut Flour Gingerbread Cookies.We hope you will enjoy cooking it as much as we find joy in bringing the best and freshest ingredients to you!
Enough said, now let’s check out the ingredients:
Coconut Flour Gingerbread cookies
1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees F..
2. Mix the dry ingredients (except sugar) together in a medium bowl and set aside.
3. In another bowl mix the butter, sugar, egg, molasses together until the sugar crystals have dissolved.
4. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry until the dough thickens and forms a ball.
5. If your dough is dry, add 1-2 tablespoons of water into the dough until it comes together to form a ball.
6. Scoop the dough out on a silicon mat and roll the dough out to 1/4 inch thick.
7. Use cookie cutters to cut the gingerbread men out and place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
8. Bake the cookies until golden brown, 8-10 minutes.
9. Don’t let them over bake or the cookies will become too hard.
10. Let the cookies cool before decorating.
11. Decorate with your favorite icing.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Thanksgiving Day arrives with the rustle of fallen leaves underfoot and a symphony of colors in the trees. Families and friends gather, their smiles mirroring the warmth of the hearth. As the meal begins, laughter and stories weave through the room, a testament to the bonds of kinship. It's a day of gratitude, a feast for the senses, and a reminder that in the company of loved ones, we find the true meaning of Thanksgiving.