- NATURAL AND PURE: Ethically Sourced Hand Selected Spices, Grown in Southern-Part of India. Belongs to the family of Rutaceae. Single Origin. Enriched Mineral Content.
- EASY FAST & CONVENIENT - Just add this spice while making curries, rice, stews etc., for a delicious Restaurant-like Home Cooked flavorful meal experience.
- MADE FOR HOME KITCHEN & RESTAURANT USE - Contains 1.3 oz (36.9 gm) in food-grade Dual sifting jars or 8oz (227gm) in food-grade reclosable pouches for easy pour and storage. Use it as a seasoning in chicken curries, soups, vegetables etc. to experience the pungent taste in dishes.
- 100% AUTHENTIC TASTE & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Season your food and indulge in the aromatic flavor of the spice. Great Value as Little goes a long way. Best flavor is GUARANTEED or MONEY BACK.
- GLUTEN Free, GMO Free, CHOLESTEROL Free, FAT Free, BPA Free, Non Bio engineered, VEGAN, Product of India
Pride Of India brings naturally grown food and herbal products from India that enhance the overall health of the human body through the centuries long tradition of consuming pure foods from farm to table. We are a family owned company and source all our ingredients from direct farms in order to preserve the quality as well as freshness of all our products. We value sustainable farming and aim to build a company that benefits the entire food chain from the grass root level upwards. We are committed to sourcing the freshest naturally grown spices from farms situated around the Indian subcontinent. Our naturally cultivated pure spices render a wonderful cooking experience and ignite taste buds while improving overall health as well as balance of the body. Pride of India Natural Curry Leaf Powder is an authentic Indian spice and belongs to Rutaceae family. It is made using dried curry leaves with a blend of other spices such as turmeric, coriander etc. Curry leaf powder is used in food recipes and it also works as a great stimulant for body metabolism. It can be consumed as a part of daily diet or can be mixed with herbal oils for topical application. Curry powder is distinct in its flavor and is used in soups, stews, south indian food, chicken curries etc,. This spice has anti-inflammatory properties and is an anti-oxidant which helps to maintain a healthy body. Our customers are the most important link in fulfilling our aim and therefore, we strive to provide an unparalleled service in order to satisfy all our consumers to the best of our abilities. We hope that every customer has a great experience with us and enjoys our exclusive products to the utmost.