Enjoy the premium taste, uniform consistency, and fine texture of Mung Bean Flour by Green Heights. Healthy and nutritious cooking are made easy and simple with mung bean powder. A handful of it in your daily dough for bakes like bread or in your breakfast recipes like pancakes and kitchari gives you essential nutrients along with protein and fiber. Going gluten-free or simply believing in the Ayurvedic way of life, got simpler when you include mung bean starch in your day-to-day diet. Attain your fitness goals faster and better as the flour is loaded with essential B vitamins and minerals like zinc, magnesium alongside protein and fiber. Whip up some delicious desserts and sweets like waffles or muffins with mung bean powder for its low glycemic index screams decadence. Its regarded as one of the healthiest forms of flour without any fillers or additives. We follow industry standards for milling our products in-house and packing them in a safe environment so that you only get the freshest produce from farm to table. Green Heights Mung Bean Flour is a promise of quality and freshness.
- Flour Just Got Better: Enjoy health and taste in one, with our premium range of flour by Green Heights. Our Mung Bean Flour is milled-in house with love for health to ensure the only nutrition and taste reaches your table. Made only from premium quality and fresh split yellow mung beans, use this versatile flour for a variety of dishes. It is an ideal alternative for your gluten-free lifestyle.
- Protein Rich: Looking to intake more protein in your diet? Adding mung bean flour is the healthy way to do it. One of the nutritious forms of flour found in nature, a spoonful of it in dough or even in smoothies and shakes provides everyday nutrition along with 10.3 grams of protein and 6.6 grams of dietary fiber per serving.
- Versatile Ingredient: We cannot emphasize more how adding mung bean starch in all your favorite recipes will not compromise on taste. It is rich in iron, magnesium, and zinc and ideal for post-workout shakes or smoothies for an extra boost of minerals and protein. You can also add them to desserts and bakes like pancakes, bread, muffins, and much more. Add fine-milled mung bean powder to your everyday diet by including it in kitchari and lentil stews.
- Skin and Hair Goodness: What you eat, reflects on your skin and hair and Ayurveda also suggests the same. So, why not boost beauty from within? Mung beans are rich in B vitamins that are beneficial for both skin and hair. Include mung bean flour in your daily diet for healthy skin and hair.
- Freshly Milled In USA: Our mung bean flour is a product of the USA and it is freshly milled in-house in small batches ensuring only the best in products for our consumers. The milling process preserves all the essential nutrients while taking care of the quality. It comes packed in environment-friendly and BPA-free food-grade jars that are easy to use and store in your pantry. Now, enjoy the goodness of quality mung bean flour all year round by Green Heights.