Chocolate Chip Cookies with Whole Egg Powder
Enjoy these freshly baked homemade chocolate chip cookies brought to you by Sir Bennedict, with Eggylicious whole egg powder as an alternative to whole eggs.
· Preheat the oven at 375˚F.
· Make the usual cookie batter with chocolate chips, softened butter, and sugar.
· Add the Eggylicious whole egg powder into the mix along with the flour.
· Drop the dough on a greased cookie sheet placing them 2 inches apart.
· Now set them to bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
· Enjoy the warm baked chocolate chip cookies.