Green Heights bring organically grown healthy nourishing essential food items that enhance the overall health of the human body. Our key is to integrate the century long tradition of consuming pure foods from farm to table in each spoonful of item made using Green Heights ingredients. We are a family owned company and source all our ingredients from direct farms to preserve the quality and freshness of our products. We value sustainable farming and aim to build a company that benefits the entire food chain from the grass root level upwards. Food safety is the number 1 priority for all Green Heights products as they are manufactured in American food grade, hygienic, and safe facilities.
- Green Heights Brown Basmati Rice is 100% authentic and grown naturally and organically without any chemicals or pesticides. Aged for 1 to 2 years, it has an invigorating aroma, a sweet flavor and is extra fluffy, making it the absolute delight of a dish.
- Consistent in quality, size, and flavor, our Brown Basmati Rice is extra long with a slender and soft structure and very low breakage and stickiness. Rated highly amongst Top Chefs, our rice grains are selected with immense care and great expertise.
- We make sure that our Brown Basmati Rice is produced and harvested in the best way possible and take complete care to make sure that the quality of our rice is preserved through the whole process, sourcing directly from farm to table.
- Our Brown Basmati Rice is very easy to cook because of its softness and can be prepared on a stove top, microwave or a rice cooker. Enriched with nutrients, fiber, iron, vitamins and minerals, our rice is also gluten-free, vegan, low in carbs and non bio-engineered.
- Green Heights products are carefully packed in USA in food-safe, hygienic, allergen-free facilities and we ensure our product standard by using the best packaging to keep them fresh and preserve their quality, supporting the American industry and workers.